| From The Inside Ou... |
"... for the Lord will be your everlasting light,
and your God will be your glory."
Isaiah 60:19
FROM THE INSIDE OUT
by Hillsong United
album: United We Stand (2006)
A thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing You praise
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
In my heart, in my soul
Lord I give You control
Consume me from the inside out
Lord let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love you from the inside out
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord my soul cries out
Father God, the cry of my heart tonight is to truly bring you praise! You are always faithful to provide exactly what I need, exactly when I need it. No matter how many times I stumble and fall, I am covered by Your mercy and grace. Through expectant prayer and studying Your word, I have been rejuvenated in my walk, strengthened in purpose and conviction. Waking up early to spend extra time with You this past week has been such a blessing. Walking the dogs has taken on a whole new meaning... I enjoy the stillness of the morning, the freshness of the moment, the ever brightening sun... an entirely new day with an entirely new set of possibilities in Christ. Great are Your works and greatly is Your name to be praised! I pray that my heart's one desire will be to proclaim Your glory to those You put in my path... not only through my words, but through my actions. Help me to remember it's all about YOU and not at all about me. Thank you for the cross. In Jesus' name, Amen.

**Here's a pic of the card I sent to my accountability partners this week using BASIC GREY Lollipop Shoppe papers, PRIMA flowers, & HEIDI SWAPP bling!
