
Challenge: Create a look inspired by a piece of art from the Met.

The Winner: Christian's look was ultra dramatic and totally deserved to win. He created 5 pieces in 2 days... IMPRESSIVE! No surprise that Christian will be showing at Fashion Week. Bravo.

Jillian placed second and is also going to Bryant Park. Her look was modern and impeccably tailored, something we've come to expect from her throughout the season.

Chris's gown was avant garde redux. It was strikingly similar to the look he and Christian created a few challenges ago. Well executed, but more of the same. Chris and Rami tied for third and were each given the opportunity to create a line for Fashion Week. The designers will pick three of their strongest looks from that line and present them to the judges, who will ultimately decide which of the two designers will compete for the win at Bryant Park.

Grecian draping. Again. How boooring! No WOW factor... so predictable, so safe. Rami is definitely this season's one trick pony, which is why he tied with Chris instead of winning a spot in the final three outright.

Auf'd: What was Sweet P thinking?! Her peacock inspiration got lost in translation. She self-destructed and delivered a plain jane little dress with huuuge side pockets. I will miss sweet little Sweet P, mostly because Tim always gave the most hilarious feedback regarding her designs.
Fave Quote: Waking up on the day of the runway show, Christian exclaims, "Oh my God, I have to look amaaazing. So, I made sure my hair was extra fierce!"
Designers I loooved this episode: Christian, Christian and Christian, for showing a strong point of view and designing stunning pieces the entire season. Hell-ooo... Cavalli? Wow. I was in AWE that he appeared as a guest judge (even though I couldn't understand a thing he was saying... thank goodness for subtitles)!! BTW, my prediction for fan fave this year is: Chris. My personal fave is Christian, but Chris is so darn witty and lovable. Here's to a fabulous finale!
