Thursday, January 3, 2008

project runway 4 - eye candy




Challenge: Design a garment using materials collected at the Hershey's store in Times Square.



The Winner: Rami's impeccably constructed outfit, using Twizzler pillow cases for the top and York Peppermint Patty wrappers for the skirt. FUN, FLIRTY & FABULOUS!!



Auf'd: Elisa totally missed the mark, creating a boooring brown dress with uber funky sleeves.

Fave Quote: Tim Gunn, on Sweet P's do over of a skirt design, "I mean, it looks like a coffee filter or a maxi pad."

Designers I loooved this episode: Christian, for his "fierce!" critique of others in the workroom after he finished his garment hours before the deadline; Jillian, for being the ONLY designer brave enough to use edible materials, her Twizzler bustier and fringe skirt was incredible; and Ricky, for NOT crying in this episode (a FIRST! this season, I believe) and for designing a super cute Hershey's kiss outfit.