Friday, January 11, 2008

fred does NOT heart huckabee

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


NEWSFLASH folks: Fred Thompson does, indeed, have a pulse! He came out swinging at my man Huckabee in last night's GOP debate in South Carolina. For those of you who missed it, Fred FINALLY showed the spunk and vivacity his supporters have looong been waiting for. Too little, too late? Up until last night, I was so sure his campaign slogan was "SNOOZE MUCH?".

He had a lukewarm finish in Iowa (third). South Carolina was to be Thompson's stronghold, forgoing New Hampshire in order to hunker down in the more "Fred-friendly" Palmetto State. Unfortunately, absence did NOT make the heart grow fonder; he placed sixth in New Hampshire, receiving a mere 1% of the vote. I mean, even Ron Paul beat him... need I say more?

If you've checked out Fred's poll numbers lately, it's no surprise that he would act out of desperation and take cheap shots at Huckabee. I think he actually polled better BEFORE he joined the race for the White House. His initial lustre dimmed quickly, and voters soon discovered he was more ROUGH than DIAMOND. Fred sees the writing on the wall, and I guess he's determined to go down in a blaze of glory!

Check out this video clip in which he calls Huckabee the "L WORD":



Huckabee's response? "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target... I must be over the target." He's a humble and gracious man, that Huckabee. No wonder so many people LIKE MIKE!

MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!

He was questioned about last night's attacks by Thompson earlier today on Morning Joe. Here's the video clip:



Joe Scarborough was convinced Thompson was doing McCain's dirty work by beating up on Huckabee during the debate. If that's the case, then all I have to say is how pathetic! As of today, I shall forevermore boycott Law & Order reruns as a sign of my complete and utter disappointment in Fred's behavior.

You resorted to dirty tactics, Mr. Thompson, and you should be perpetually ashamed of yourself!! BTW, make sure you take Huckabee's advice and stock up on that Metamucil. {Wink!}