80's night... like, totally, my fave decade! Let's hope the contestants represent!!
Luke Menard - WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO-GO - his vocals have been weak throughout the semi-finals, this performance was no exception. It's time for him to go-go!
David Archuleta - ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE - loooved the arrangement, he really made that song his own. Brilliant!
Danny Noriega - TAINTED LOVE - that arrangement was HOOOT! What a superstar... TMTH = too much to handle!!! The purple hair was fierce! This guy is wildly entertaining, and the top 12 just wouldn't be the same without him.
David Hernandez - IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW - he's got such a beautiful tone to his voice. As much as I didn't like the song choice (boooring), I rather enjoyed his performance.
Michael Johns - DON'T YOU (FORGET ABOUT ME) - as soon as I heard the "hey, hey, hey, heeey" when he walked onto the stage, I got super excited. The. Best. Song. Choice. Ever. His performance did not disappoint, one of the hottest of the night!
David Cook - HELLO - he totally rocked out on a tired, old Lionel Richie ballad!! This was truly a breakout performance. Quote of the night: "You made a slightly EMO version out of a very pop, extremely pop, Lionel Richie song." True that, Randy!
Jason Castro - HALLELUJAH - that's three... count 'em, T-H-R-E-E fabulous song choices/performances in a row! I totally looove that song and he definitely did it justice. Absolutely beautiful. BTW, he takes the trophy for most embarassing moment... a dreadlock at the dinner table during a date? Ewww!
Chikezie Eze - ALL THE WOMAN I NEED - the show ended much like it began: on a low note. One of the dullest performances of the night, terrible song choice.
** MY TOP 4 ** Micheal Johns, Jason Castro, David Cook, Danny Noriega
** MY BOTTOM 4 ** David Archuleta, David Hernandez, Chikezie Eze, Luke Menard
