Asia'h Epperson - I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY - great song choice to start things off... she had lots of fun and I definitely enjoyed it. Her enthusiasm is infectious!
Kady Malloy - WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER - she has a beautiful voice, but her delivery is just D-U-L-L. I agree with Simon in that she lacks personality.
Amanda Overmyer - I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU - loooved it! Much better styling this week, I might add. She's electric on stage and very unique.
Carly Smithson - I DROVE ALL NIGHT - Great song, great performance!!
Kristy Lee Cook - FAITHFULLY - despite a rough note at the end, she did a nice job with the song. Thank goodness she refrained from doing those awkward leg squats while making "crazy" eyes at the camera.
Ramiele Malubay - AGAINST ALL ODDS (TAKE A LOOK AT ME NOW) - she really WOWed me with her vocals. Girlfriend can work it out on the big notes! I just don't think she's shown enough personality to make her stand out from the competition.
Brooke White - LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD - what a fabulous unplugged, stripped down version of a Pat Benatar classic! Brilliant!! She's into the top 12, without a doubt.
Syesha Mercado - SAVING ALL MY LOVE - well, the producers certainly did not save the best for last. On this night, it was the contestant who went next to last who stole the show! Sorry, Syesha, Brooke was a tough act to follow and your performance came up short.
** MY TOP 4 ** Brooke White, Amanda Overmyer, Carly Smithson, Asia'h Epperson
** MY BOTTOM 4 ** Ramiele Malubay, Kristy Lee Cook, Syesha Mercado, Kady Malloy
