| TV Theme Songs - T... |
Mike Huckabee is moving on up in the polls! It seems our dark horse has emerged into the limelight... and rightfully so. Huck's the only TRUE CONSERVATIVE, not like Guiliani. Others may be outspending him, but they most certainly aren't outshining him! Huckabee is genuine and likable, not some two bit polished politician like someone else I know. I won't name names, but it starts with an "R" and ends with an "OMNEY"!!
**SIDE NOTE: I thought of old Mitt during last week's episode of UGLY BETTY, when Amanda so brilliantly pointed out to Nick, "THAT is a misuse of hair gel!" Let's review: Hair gel. Less is more, Mitt.**
The good news is Huckabee's getting lots of FREE airtime, the bad news is there's plenty of people out there gunning for him--candidates and pundits alike. Hannity had better watch out. Two words: CHUCK NORRIS!
