Saturday, December 22, 2007

good tidings & cheer - christmas 2003



"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."
John 10:10

2003 was memorable because that's when I was first bitten by the scrapping bug! My MIL asked that I go through aaall the photos she had of Sean and create a scrapbook for her as a Christmas gift. As with most projects, I totally immersed myself into the whole creative process. The following spring, I added scrapping as a part-time hobby. FLASH FORWARD TO 2007... I'm able to share my creations with people all over the country through my eBay store! It never ceases to amaze me how God works everthing together for good!! Blessing upon blessing... mostly, my devoted HUSBAND and loving FAMILY. God provides for me daily through them. Granny Jane's table was absolutely fabulous that year, perhaps my fave! "Santa and his reindeer" were featured as the centerpiece, and we were all given festive antlers to wear. She really is the hostess with the mostest!!