Monday, December 17, 2007

huckabee hearts CHRISTmas



In a stroke of brilliance with his latest television ad, Huckabee thumbs his nose to those who would have us substitute the phrase MERRY CHRISTMAS with HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Forget politics. "What really matters is the celebration of the birth of CHRIST," declares Huckabee. Fancy that... a politician who's not afraid of challenging what's deemed to be "politically correct". MERRY CHRISTMAS, indeed!

Get ready for the onslaught of left wing outcries. Even on Fox & Friends this morning, Steve Doocy questioned whether or not the window pane in the background of Huck's ad was a subliminal CROSS! WHATEVER... Doocy's an idiot. **SIDE NOTE: The Huckabee bashing and pretty obvious slant for Romney on FNC has forced me to take drastic measures. I've been a faithful Fox & Friends viewer since 1999. The past couple of mornings, however, I've tuned in to MORNING JOE on MSNBC. Yesterday was pretty cool because I got to watch a segment featuring Tiki Barber. I just looove me some Tiki!**