Wednesday, July 25, 2007

girls just wanna have fun

Today is officially my birthday, and I reeeally did NOT want to get out of bed and go in to work! My morning began with a phone call from my mom singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY... too cute. It turned out to be a WONDERFUL workday thanks to the girls at my office!!


My desk was absolutely festive with balloons, confetti, candy, etc.--all color-coordinated thanks to Lisa!



My BFF Debbie gave me the most girlie girl gift bag filled with goodies, including this sweet little keepsake donning the delightful phrase, "CHOCOLATE AND SHOES TAKE AWAY THE BLUES"!! Ain't that the truth?!


Denise aka JANICE (pronounced JA-NIECE) baked the yummiest double chocolate cake ever!


My co-workers gave me $$$ to spend at my FAVE store, Anthropologie! I'm going to shop 'til I drop!!


The fun and fabulous girls from my office (left to right): Denise, Sherry, Debbie, JoAnn, Lisa, and Helen.

Then when I got home, the BIRTHDAY FAIRY aka my mom had stopped by the house. She left bunches of pink balloons tied to a PRIZE (the fabulous HAIRSPRAY movie soundtrack)... hip, hip, hooray!





My husband capped off today's celebration by bringing home some of my fave goodies, GODIVA chocolate and raspberry pillow cookies from Fresh Market. My BIG birthday prize from Sean this year was an 8 GB iPhone, which I got early, on the day the phone launched. I DO love that man of mine!!