Round 1 - Judge's Choice
David Archuleta - AND SO IT GOES - dude, open your eyes! Aside from that annoying performance glitch, the vocal was a-mah-zing.
Syesha Mercado - IF I AIN'T GOT YOU - she seriously needs to go into "actressing". Nice song choice from Randy, she sang it okay. I mean, it was a bad carbon copy of the original.
David Cook - THE FIRST TIME EVER I SAW YOUR FACE - no one does EMO like David Cook. Brilliant!
Round 2 - Contestant's Choice
David Archuleta - WITH YOU - he sounded out of breath through most of the song, but big props for picking a song that was out of his comfort zone and from this decade. The performance, however, was one hot mess!
Syesha Mercado - FEVER - what a fabulous dress... and the chair, well, how cabaret of her! She really would be fabulous on Broadway. Nice job.
David Cook - DARE YOU TO MOVE - my. fave. Switchfoot. song. ever. The beginning was a little shaky, but he rocked it out. I so wish he could have done the entire song.
Round 3 - Producer's Choice
David Archuleta - LONGER - what a snoozefest of a song! Shame on you, producers. I guess he made the most of the song. I felt bad for him.
Syesha Mercado - HIT ME UP - nice, upbeat song... polar opposite of the boooring track they gave little David to sing. She ended the night on a high note.
David Cook - I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING - wow, he got the full orchestra treatment, didn't he? Loved it. Best of the night!
** Two guys and a girl remain... I'm predicting a David vs. David finale. **
