Tuesday, April 1, 2008

american idol 7 - top 9

Dolly Parton Songs

Brooke White - JOLENE - her styling was beautiful tonight, her performance was engaging and entertaining. Great job!



David Cook - LITTLE SPARROW - this guy is on a roll! I would totally download that track. Loooved the new hairstyle!!



Ramiele Malubay - DO I EVER CROSS YOUR MIND - muuuch better than last week. I actually thought she sang very well, but the performance as a whole was forgettable.

Jason Castro - TRAVELIN' THRU - fabulous song choice,
the best he's sounded in weeks.



Carly Smithson - HERE YOU COME AGAIN - girlfriend, she can sing! The performance was brilliant. I gotta say kudos to Simon for telling it like it is regarding Carly's atrocious styling.



David Archuleta - APPALACHIAN MEMORIES (aka Smoky Mountain Memories) - he sang it well, but it was yet another boring song choice.



Kristy Lee Cook - COAT OF MANY COLORS - what kind of backwoods frock was she was wearing? Her performance was nice, sweet and utterly forgettable.

Syesha Mercado - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU - why even go there? She is NOT Whitney, her vocal ability pales in comparison. Will someone please send her the memo?

Michael Johns - IT'S ALL WRONG, BUT IT'S ALL RIGHT - homeboy got his groove on tonight! That was a hot, hot vocal with a soulful vibe!!



** MY TOP 6** Michael Johns, David Cook, Brooke White, Jason Castro, Carly Smithson, David Archuleta

** MY BOTTOM 3 ** Ramiele Malubay, Syesha Mercado, Kristy Lee Cook