Thursday, November 22, 2007

project runway 4 - i started crying



Challenge: Design a 2 piece outfit for SJP's fall/winter BITTEN collection on a budget of just $15.00.



Winner: Victorya Hong (aka mini-Vera Wang)


Auf'd: Marion Lee with an atrocious, unflattering Pocahantos-like frock

Fave quote: Sarah Jessica Parker(THE pop culture and fashion icon) on her clothing line BITTEN, "Fashion shouldn't be a luxury, and quality shouldn't be a privilege."

Designers I loooved in this episode: Christian (he's so fierce!); "Vicky Wang"... her designs totally rock; Chris, who cried like a baby when SJP was announced as the biggest surprise guest judge EVER; and, of course, Elisa, who just makes for great TV... even if she does **spit!** on her garments to "imbibe [them] with energy and essence"... fabulous!!

**I missed blogging last week about episode 1 - Sew Me What You Got, but I just HAD to mention my fave quote from Kit Pistol, "Life's too short to wear an ugly outfit." Amen, sister!**

project runway bre...