GOD'S GRACE... reflect on it... rejoice in it... always.
The Lord gives hope and freedom to those who are slaves to the darkness of sin, to those who are brokenhearted. In Isaiah 61:3, we are told that God will...
"bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair,"
so that we can be...
"oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor."
Our scars are turned into stars for the glory of God. Salvation: we don't earn it and we don't deserve it. It is God's free gift to us, bought through the precious blood of Jesus Christ. GOD'S GRACE... reflect on it... rejoice in it... always!
THE BEAUTY OF GRACE
by Krystal Meyers
Tell me why'd you run?
You say you’re so ashamed
Bruised and broken
Thought if I figured out the mess you made
Then I’d leave
But anywhere you are
Is never too far away
There’s freedom from your scars
The mistakes that you’ve made
Forgiven
The memories erased
Baby, that’s the beauty of grace
La de da, la de da da
Tell me what is love?
I’ll never hold you to
The things you may have done
You say you want new life
In My arms there’s mercy
So blow a kiss goodbye
To all the pain you hide
Behind the song: “This song is a message from a friend to a friend or from God to His child, saying, ‘No matter what you've done - there is freedom, mercy and grace in my arms! You don’t have to be afraid of what I am going to think or say because I love you so much that none of that is ever going to change how I feel about you. So, come into my arms and find the grace that is overflowing.’” - Krystal Meyers
**Lyrics & Quote from JesusFreakHideout.com
